Thursday 12 March 2015

Vesta's Art Update ...

Vesta's Art Update .....


You will have seen the transformations of some of my digital art ... starting off as photos taken from my camera on my phone   ..... then edited with some interesting effects and text  for Tsu  ..... with Tsu edit ....Affirmations, quotes etc .using Collage Creator ..... then some of the backgrounds have been edited using Magix Photo Designer 7   .. changing effects totally into something quite unique with the colour changes, distortions etc.....   then adding Microsoft Picture It edit software have also created some other changes ....and added the Text  ... 

The transformations of my creative spark  .. from using photos to create   Digital art to creating paint on Magix Photo Designer 7 with some amazing creations .....   

I have surprised myself at the ability to be creative, artistic ... the ideas that start from within as just an ember, burst into flames of energy that brings with it something quite unique .....   

I  have completed a 44 Oracle card Set for Orphalese as well as a 78 Tarot card set ..and .. other creative digital art ....... 

This Journey has been incredible and has been up and down .. I have had days when I have felt I could not leave the house ,   but working with Tarot and Oracle cards and forcing myself to look at the positive aspect has allowed the healing process on so many levels .... 

To feel as though on some days I have faced my inner Demons  and moved through into the light from the darkness has given me strength , a quiet strength,    to allow me the healing I need, to finally be able to ask for the help I needed  , instead of trying to do everything myself and finding myself spiralling downwards ...... the strength to quietly pick myself up, dust of the self-pity   and understand the challenges I have been given , have been given to me for a reason, there is a bigger picture here, ready to be revealed ......    unknown at this time , I find myself needing to be patient ...... The cards will not yet reveal the truth knowing I must take a daily step ... enjoying and being in the Now... Grateful for what I have in my life ...... Wanting for nothing .......... 

Am I prepared for what is next ?  I Surrender .....to what lies ahead as I walk through new doorways over the threshold of new possibilities .....    with new energy, new knowledge, healing .... i now choose to digest my experiences of the past, learning the lessons to make way for the New .......


No comments:

Post a Comment