Wednesday 11 February 2015

My E-Book How To Enhance What You Already Have

How To Enhance What You Already Have.



Introduction

This book begins, not to tell you my story, not to tell you how to live your story, but to enhance the gifts you already have within you.

This book will give you visualization techniques, Exercises in working with Crystals, Angels, Archangels, Ascended Masters, Gods, Goddesses, Spirit Guides, Universal Deity, Healing Modalities and so much more.

You do not have to work with every exercise but doing so may assist you in discovering what works for you and what does not, as individuals, are all different and will find what works for one may not work for another. This book will not make you psychic, a medium, clairvoyant, a reader or a healer unless that is already within you. This will not happen overnight but with persistence and commitment you will find things will start to open up within you. You may find yourself becoming sensitive to your environment, to people, to food, to chemicals and other things within your life.
You may find yourself changing, going through new shifts of awareness, transformations, letting go of the old. Be gentle with yourself. Allow these changes to flow in their own time. Create time for a little pampering, a massage, healing from someone else. Allow time for alone time. Embrace that time to reflect on what you want and where you are headed. Allow that time for meditation, journaling or just sit and relax with a book, outside, if possible.

Before you begin create a journal, a diary, a notebook, a Book of Shadows, something to write down all of your thoughts and discoveries as you journey ahead at you own pace. This is so important so you can look back on your development, how you have grown within yourself. Keep a selection of pens, of different colours, which can enhance your journaling

This has come together through my own learning, own discoveries from the wonderful range of Authors of Spiritual writings and knowing that one day I would have a book to write. I thought it would be a book about my own journey, my own life but today Tuesday 14th June, 2011, as I did a Reading for myself using a variety of my cards Through the Ascended Masters (deck by Doreen Virtue, PhD.) I discovered more information about the book I should write and then it started to flow. I began to write this introduction. The words began to flow from my mind to my fingertips. The time is now. No more Procrastinating. It was time to start writing. Sharing the knowledge I have been given not only from those authors, who are amazing and incredibly selfless but also from my Guides who have spent time with me teaching me and assisting me on my journey.

Where do I start to thank , I began my journey by reading “Green Witchcraft by Ann Moura”, many books by Silver RavenWolf, Scott Cunningham, Lord Foxglove, Ted Andrews, Doreen Virtue, Allison Dubois, Jeanette Wilson, Colin Fry, James Van Pragh, Tony Stockwell, Lisa Williams, Sue Nicholson, Kelvin Cruickshank, Barbara Moore, and there are so many more. Tarot and oracle decks by Toni Carmine Salerno, Doreen Virtue, Lucy Cavendish, and many others I have worked with to assist me on my journey. Guided Meditations by Doreen Virtue, Martine and Toni Carmine Salerno, Simonette Vaja and so many more enabled me to reach a new level of awareness within myself. I cannot mention everyone here but my heart is always grateful to those who have shared their life with mine on some level. In chat rooms online, on message boards and websites such as Aeclectic Tarot, Mysticwicks, Facebook, Myspace, so many loving compassionate souls sharing their thoughts and opinions.

I want to thank also Hagnwy. My Spirit Guide, without her guidance and teachings I know I would have felt insane. Knowing the Teachings and the sharing of knowledge has allowed me to grow and be open to new experiences within my life, believe in myself and love who I am.
Learning and working with the Buddhist Monks, an experience in life that has allowed me to be who I am.

The Other Guides, Angels and Archangels, Archangel Michael, Archangel Raphael, Archangel Gabriel and the other many Archangels have inspired me to be whole within....

Thank You, you as the Reader, in picking up the book to inspire you on your own individual Journey...

Blessings
Paula...





A variety of Topics are covered in this E-book for you to work at within your own pace .....  

Contents Pages

Introduction 3
1. Visualization 5
2. Oracle Cards 10
3. The Clairs 14
4. Angels and Archangels 18
5. Chakras 22
6. Spirit Guides 30
7. Further Chakra Study 34
8. Tarot 38
9. Scrying, Psychometry, Psychic Art 47
10. Gods and Goddesses 51
11. Crystals 56
12. Healing Modalities 60
13. Mediumship 65
Summary 67

Here are some of the Images I created for my Page on Tsu .... 
In no particular order ..... 
There is so much more I can share over time  .... 











Vesta's Circle Page   .On Tsu ....   






With my own understanding of Tarot I created a major's only deck for educational purpose....

Check out https://www.tsu.co/howtoenhance for past posts and more information
 related to this E-book .....

2 comments:

  1. How does one obtain this eBook? It looks very interesting. Thanks in advance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I have been silent on a personal journey for 2 years I have recreated a new blog....

    ReplyDelete