Wednesday 9 October 2013

Crystal Ally Cards


Crystal Ally Cards

By Naisha Ahsian......

I absolutely love this deck...   There is so many ways you use this deck....
Take the deck and shuffle  .... then draw one card from any where in the pack.. Turn the card over the what does it say ......

Child Within

Inner Child


Rhodochrosite 

Chakra: Solar Plexus and Heart
Element: Fire
Affirmation: I resonate with love, and release all else to the Universe.




 You can draw six cards to make a reading..... The choice is yours.....  In the Quantity of cards you use for a reading and in what spread you can try ......






If you feel you need one of the Elements to assist you on your journey, you choose one of the element cards... This one is Fire....
Fire speaks of cleansing and change, transformation... Transmutation. This transformation will create drastic changes in your journey.....









Take an Element card eg Earth- A time of rest and recuperation....... Then take a card from the deck eg  Lapis Lazuli Self-knowledge, Wind Element,  Third Eye/Crown
Affirmation: I open to Divine understanding...
A time of intense Spiritual learning is at hand. Some Soul Searching is needed.......
Summary- While there is some intense learning from some Soul searching this could be a time of reflection through resting ............Blessings.......


Aventurine
Growth
Water
Heart
"I celebrate my growth and release those aspects that no longer serve me"







Sodalite
                                                  Journey
                                                  Third Eye
                                                  "I allow my inner voice to guide me on my path"
 Use these cards for crystal healing by laying the cards on the body, sit and meditate on the card and allow the healing to take place within....... Meditating on the related Chakra  can assist in healing that chakra..... or Reflect with the Affirmation........
 There are many great spreads you can use with this deck.......
I certainly love this deck ....... 
Recommended......
I give this deck 10 Stars 
XXXXXXXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment